I love the skin care line by Mario Badescu. If ever there was the possibility that I could be addicted to it, I would probably agree that I was. Here’s the thing… I’ve tried so so many skin care lines in the past. And nothing has made my skin so perfectly smooth and clear than Badescu. I have a firm belief in making sure your skin’s texture is beautiful rather than treating specific conditions like spots or wrinkles. And Badescu products take care of you, making sure that your skin is well loved.
Part of my weekly skin care routine is a mask. I have tried many a mask in my day and my absolute favorite is Mario Badescu’s Flower & Tonic Mask. Let me number the reasons I love this mask out.
1. You CANNOT go wrong with this mask. It’s gentle. It’s so gentle that it won’t irritate your skin and even has calming properties. There’s something called Balsam Peru in it that soothes the skin while the other stuff (see below) works to do other things (see below).
2. It’s cleansing. The formula is based in Koalin Clay and the clay works to make sure there’s no dirt, makeup and gunk, really, stuffing up your pores so you don’t get white or blackheads in the future.
3. It doesn’t stink! I always get so disappointed and disturbed when I put a mask on for the health of my skin but I have to spend 20 minutes smelling dirt on my face. WHAT!?! That’s taking suffer for beauty to whole new level. This stuff has a pleasant scent that is not irritating at all.
4. It’s 20 minutes that’s all mine. As a full-time mom, full-time careeer, part-time writer woman – let’s face it, time for me doesn’t come often. So this is 1-2 times per week that I take 20 minutes to pamper myself in the comfort of my own home. I put the kid to bed and spend 20 minutes letting the mask dry. It’s easy and I feel better afterwards.
5. The after effects are ridiculously addicting. I swear my skin FEELS softer to the touch after using this stuff. It looks clear, clean and radiant and my makeup goes on better after the mask than before it.
You can purchase Mario Badescu’s Flower & Tonic Mask at their website or at Nordstrom. And here’s the best part. It’s $18 for a 2 oz pot. That lasts me for 2-3 months of 2ce weekly masks. I KNOW!!!! This is why I love Badescu. It’s pure quality products that remain affordable.
Happy Masking Ladies! You’ll thank me later!